The UNITI Client Management System offers providers an easy to deploy, contemporary software solution that can help your organisation a diverse range of services including:
- Home Support Services, including meals on wheels, domestic home assistance, gardening services, home maintenance and modifications, clinical and personal care and more.
- Support for Carers, including individual respite, overnight respite, counselling, goods and equipment and more.
- NDIS disability support services, including scheduling and service delivery, NDIS service bookings, invoice for self-managed, plan managed, or NDIA managed
- Allied Health Services across different funding programs
- DVA Community Nursing and Allied Health
- Planned Activity Groups
- Volunteer Support and Transport
- Brokered Services including HITH, PAC, HARP, RIR, SACS, TCP, VALP
- Alcohol and Drug Services
- Palliative Care Services including Bereavement and HBPCCT
- Health Independence Programs
- Non-Admitted Specialist Clinics
- Domiciliary Care
- Home Enteral Nutrition
With more than 15 years of experience delivering software to community care providers our locally based team has an excellent record of deploying UNITI on time and within budget. We have proven experience migrating customers from their legacy TCM system to UNITI, and we work very closely with customers to ensure a smooth process with minimal disruption to your day-to-day service delivery. Most recently, two Victorian health care agencies have chosen to replace their TCM systems with UNITI.
More than 60 community care providers are using UNITI to efficiently manage their diverse funding sources, which include:
- Home & Community Care (HACC & HACC-PYP) (Victoria & National)
- Community Home Support Program (CHSP)
- Victorian Alcohol and Drug Collection (VADC)
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Victorian Integrated Non-Admitted Health (VINAH)
- Department of Veteran's Affairs (DVA)
- Community Health (CHMDS)
- Palliative Care Outcomes Collaboration (PCOC)
- Personal Alert Victoria (PAV), formerly HACC Response
For further information on these funding programs, please see our funding page.
To find out more about UNITI and how we can help you transition smoothly from your existing TCM system, contact Karina Hocking via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 5309 2407.