Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP/DEX)
UNITI makes it easy to manage your Community Home Support Programme (CHSP) services. UNITI does the hard work while you focus on your clients. Save time by letting UNITI export your data ready for upload to the Department of Social Services Data Exchange (DEX) Portal.
The Department of Health are currently finalising the new Support at Home program (delayed until July 2025). It is expected that the new Support at Home program will replace:
- Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)
- Home Care Packages Program (HCP)
- Short-Term Restorative Care Programme (STRC)
- Residential Respite referrals.
We will be engaging with our clients to ensure that UNITI supports these changes when they come into effect. In the interim, UNITI can assist with managing and reporting your CHSP data.
- Referral of clients into a CHSP program.
- Capture and maintain client carer details and client relationships
- Schedule and manage client service appointments
- Record progress notes for clients
- Generate letters to client specialists and/or carers
- Allocate clients to group activity sessions
- Invoice client contributions for services and/or consumables
- Configure fees and charges for relevant services
- Manage equipment rentals
- Manage funding reporting and track progress
- Remind clients of their appointments via a SMS reminder feature
- Manage and report Meals on Wheels services
- Access client details, progress notes, documents and complete service whilst out on the road utilising UNITI Mobile app
- In-built validation on data entry to ensure accuracy and dataset compliance.
- Integration with My Health Record and Australian Immunisation Register
Benefits Across All Teams: