UNITI provides the tools and resources to schedule, deliver and report your community health services. Manage client referrals, assessments, monitoring, service delivery right through to discharge. Capturing of service is streamlined with our in-built validation feature to ensure accuracy for data reporting.
Manage and report multiple funding sources against different activity types for both funding requirements and internal reporting needs.
- Capture and report CH MDS funding data including SRHS
- Capture PHN data for reporting purposes
- Referral of clients into appropriate programs.
- Capture and maintain client carer details and client relationships
- Schedule and manage client service appointments
- Record progress notes for clients
- Generate letters to client specialists and/or carers
- Allocate clients to group activity sessions
- Invoice client contributions for services and/or consumables
- Configure fees and charges for relevant services
- Manage equipment rentals
- Manage funding reporting and track progress
- Remind clients of their appointments via a SMS reminder feature
- Access client details, progress notes, documents and complete service whilst out on the road utilising UNITI Mobile app
- In-built validation on data entry to ensure accuracy and dataset compliance.
- Integration with My Health Record and Australian Immunisation Register
Benefits Across All Teams: