Home & Community Care (HACC & HACC-PYP)
UNITI enables you to record, capture and deliver client services for Home and Community Care. Clients may need assistance with daily activities, including personal care, dressing, preparing meals, house cleaning, property maintenance, respite services, community access and social interactions.
UNITI provides the tools to automate scheduling of recurring future appointments for clients based on care needs. Capturing of services to ensure data funding reporting to the HACC National and HACC-PYP datasets.
- Referral of clients into HACC programs.
- Capture and maintain client carer details and client relationships
- Schedule and manage client service appointments
- Record progress notes for clients
- Generate letters to client specialists and/or carers
- Allocate clients to group activity sessions
- Invoice client contributions for services and/or consumables
- Configure fees and charges for relevant services
- Manage equipment rentals
- Manage funding reporting and track progress
- Remind clients of their appointments via a SMS reminder feature
- Manage and report Meals on Wheels services
- Manage and report services for the Support for Carers program (VIC)
- Access client details, progress notes, documents and complete service whilst out on the road utilising UNITI Mobile app
- In-built validation on data entry to ensure accuracy and dataset compliance.
- Integration with My Health Record and Australian Immunisation Register
Benefits Across All Teams: