Palliative Care Outcomes Collaboration (PCOC)
Track and benchmark palliative care patient outcomes using standardised clinical assessment tools, and report your findings to the University of Wollongong’s PCOC Online Portal.
- Record relevant assessment data at point of service
- Capture and maintain client carer details and client relationships
- Schedule and manage client service appointments
- Record progress notes for clients
- Manage phase changes throughout the client's episode of care
- Generate letters to client specialists and/or carers
- Manage funding reporting and track progress
- Access client details, progress notes, documents and complete service whilst out on the road utilising UNITI Mobile app
- In-built validation on data entry to ensure accuracy and dataset compliance.
- Integration with My Health Record and Australian Immunisation Register
Benefits Across All Teams: