National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
UNITI provides tools and resources to assist in delivering the best possible care to NDIS participants, ensuring the quality of care is not impacted by the increasing pressures of funding requirements, data management, reporting and claiming – all of which can often be time consuming, reducing time available for service provision.
- UNITI supports Plan Managed, Self-Managed and NDIA Managed clients
- Referral of clients into an NDIS program.
- Configure and manage client Service Bookings based upon the client’s NDIS plan
- Schedule and manage client service appointments
- Record progress notes for clients
- Generate letters to relevant care support providers
- Allocate clients to group activity sessions
- Generate invoices directly to clients or plan managers
- Export claims to be uploaded directly into NDIA portal
- Generate bulk claims or individual claims
- Manage funding budgets
- Service delivery reporting
- NDIS price guide updates
- Access client details, progress notes, documents and complete service whilst out on the road utilising UNITI Mobile app
- In-built validation on data entry to ensure accuracy and dataset compliance.
- Integration with My Health Record and Australian Immunisation Register
Benefits Across All Teams: