Victorian Alcohol and Drug Collection (VADC)
These submissions are used to facilitate consistent data capture and support the sharing of information between providers.
UNITI allows you to submit your data directly to the Department of Health or via a Consortium.
- Referral of clients into appropriate VADC programs.
- Capture and maintain client carer details and client relationships
- Schedule and manage client service appointments
- Record progress notes for clients
- Generate letters to client specialists and/or carers
- Manage funding reporting and track progress
- Remind clients of their appointments via the SMS reminder feature
- Access client details, progress notes, documents and complete service whilst out on the road utilising UNITI Mobile app
- In-built validation on data entry to ensure accuracy and dataset compliance.
- Integration with My Health Record and Australian Immunisation Register
Benefits Across All Teams: